How to Sponsor
The Pembrokeshire Fish Week Festival...
is a unique celebration of all that is best about West Wales - the stunning coastline, the mouth-watering sea-food and Pembrokeshire’s culture, angling and fishing heritage.
A premier tourism destination for visitors and an event for the local community and families too, Pembrokeshire Fish Week encompasses the culinary enjoyment of well prepared good food, outdoor activities and the opportunity to widen our understanding of conservation and environmental issues, while having fun for all the family. Enjoying all that the sea has to offer, whether you are on the shoreline, in it, on it, or consuming what comes out of it!
In 2013 the nine-day Pembrokeshire Fish Week attracted an audience of over 28,000 attendees to the County, bringing people together and benefiting the local economy by just over £2 million. In previous years Fish Week has been the winner of the True Taste Food Tourism Destination and Pembrokeshire Tourism Premier event. Pembrokeshire Fish Week is truly county–wide and offers over 250 events and activities of entertainment and illumination for all
The Pembrokeshire Fish Week Festival has excellent connections with high profile individuals and partner organisations who bring expertise to visitors from far and wide. Your support will enable us to provide our community, local children, youth with a variety of innovative, interactive workshops and opportunities.
For all sponsors we can provide a tailor-made proposal to suit your community support programme.
We are always open to contributions in kind (for example accommodation for visiting chefs, marquees, raffles prizes etc) if you feel you are able to support us please do not hesitate to contact us on 01437 776168/69.
Working in partnership with Pembrokeshire Fish Week, sponsorship will provide a range of benefits including:
- Branding in the Pembrokeshire Fish Week brochure with logo as a sponsor. 50,000 brochures are printed and circulated through out Wales, the M4 corridor and parts of the M5.
- Branding as sponsor with in the Pembrokeshire Fish Week brochure against the activities which you are supporting
- Branding as a sponsor of the chosen activities you are supporting in the Western Telegraph Pembrokeshire Fish Week supplement
- Branding as a sponsor with logo and as sponsor of your chosen activities on the Pembrokeshire Fish Week’s web site www.pembrokeshirefishweek.co.uk
- The opportunity to advertise in the Pembrokeshire Fish Week brochure and Western Telegraph supplement in prime positions
- Credit will be provided for sponsorship in all press releases relevant to the activities sponsored by you
- Opportunity to use your association with Pembrokeshire Fish Week on your website and in your communications to customers and staff
- Pembrokeshire Fish Week will make available photographic opportunities to you at various locations relevant to your sponsored activities for your own publicity purposes in press and media as well to further branding in the festivals publicity
- The opportunity to brand the area as ‘your company,’ utilised for your sponsored activities at the Pembrokeshire Fish Week Open Day as well as to install signage, banners at various locations on Milford Haven dockside during the Open Day with exposure to over 12,000 visitors attending the open day
- The opportunity to display banners, posters, pop ups or side winders etc, in association with your chosen activities and to further publicise your company’s sponsorship and support by offering leaflets, handouts, samples, promotional or communication handouts either targeted at the participants of the workshop or for the general public
- Five tickets to attend the Pembrokeshire Fish Week Open Day on Milford Haven dockside, plus priority parking as a sponsor (vehicle registration will be required in advance)
- First refusal to sponsor the same or other events as part of Pembrokeshire Fish Week 2014, or for multiple years.
Your support for the Pembrokeshire Fish Week Festival will be seen as an active contribution to the ongoing success of the festival as well as demonstrating your company’s commitment to the community and young people in the area by enabling these workshops to go ahead.
Branding and publicity will be added to the Pembrokeshire Fish Week website and any editorial as soon as sponsorship is agreed and will continue until the conclusion of the event.
Food Development Manager
Tel: 01437 776168
ID: 17 Revised: 27/1/2014